Becoming a New Wave Leader
Principles and Practices to Live and Lead Well
How can you live a happy, balanced life in today’s chaos and gain respect as a leader at home and work?
Becoming a New Wave Leader explains a realistic path to answer this question.
Those of us who learn to live with virtue, strive with character, and thrive for a lifetime become better at life with purpose. We become people and leaders who command respect and collaboration, model moral character, and inspire with vision and meaning. Organizations that hire for these New Wave values spare themselves liabilities, especially financial, while gaining employee and client satisfaction.
This comprehensive guide offers:
- Blueprints for leading with character and virtue.
- Strategies for becoming a well-rounded and resilient individual.
- Wisdom, ancient to contemporary, on living with purpose and leading with family first.
- Inspiring stories showing you how to continuously become your best self.
- Practical steps you can implement right away from those who have achieved success and found happiness.
In a world moving faster every day, don’t waste time floundering.
You can realize well-being, thrive personally, and positively influence your family, organization, and community, helping everyone to flourish.
It’s all inside Becoming a New Wave Leader.